driving outcomes and improving lives through a value-based kidney care platform, led by physicians
delivering value in kidney care
Our deep clinical expertise allows us to understand chronic kidney disease from all angles and address patient care holistically. This ensures better outcomes across the spectrum of CKD3-ESKD patients.
Our approach results in enhanced quality of life for the patients and an average of $872PMPM savings on total cost of care.
putting physicians at the forefront of care
Our direct integration into physician practices enables us to offer best-in-class data sharing and cutting-edge clinical expertise to our partners.
improving patient’s quality of life
To us, success means our patients are engaged to lead healthier lives and take necessary steps to prevent their kidney disease from progressing to the next stage. With our patient engagement rates three to five times as high as the national average we see our impact in everyday life, not just clinical studies
leading the industry with data and predictive analytics
Our platform uses the largest, real-time CKD database with longitudinal and episodic data from over 630,000 patients that enables superior risk stratification and analytics. This robust database powers our predictive analytics and data-driven care interventions for patients at the right time.
Our dialysis progression predictive model outperforms the industry standard Tangri model.
We leverage data and analytics to customize treatments based on each patient’s stage and risk profile. This enables us to proactively:
- Reduce hospitalizations
- Avoid crash dialysis starts
- Expedite access placement or transplant evaluation
- Delay or even prevent end-stage kidney disease
panoramic health by the numbers
our outcomes are driven by the distinctive capabilities we have built as part of our care model
- largest live, real-time CKD database > 630k
- ESKD risk predictor outperforms Tangri model and captures more at-risk patients
- automated reporting to enrich a payers understanding of the attributed population
- omnichannel patient engagement with comprehensive acess to patients in home, virtual, in-clinic, and in-facility
- frictionless experience driven by seamless operational integration
- comprehensive care model including pharmacy, nutrition, SDOH services and PCP coordination
- services and frequency customized to patient’s stage and risk profile
- 14 years of experience driving outcomes via data-sharing networks (with or without operational integration)
- unrivaled workflow automation and frictionless provider experience in operationally-integrated practices
"I would advise other nephrologists to recognize that value-based care will continue to change and grow. So, don’t focus on the CKCC model so much…but rather, what is the partnership that will position not just value-based care participation for the next five years, but also strengthen and grow your practice? Will you be farther along when CKCC comes to an end? Find a partner focused on the long-term health of your practice and how you will serve your community both today and in the future."